BOO. Ghosts coming at you today! Honestly, this nail art came out of the fact that I still hadn’t put away Stella Chroma Ghost (September Polish Pickup) and well, I had wanted to do some ghost nail art! I had seen a gift bag at a store with ghosts dressed up in costume and well, that’s the inspiration. Some ghosts on top of Ghost. Plus, I wanted some purple nail art!
As I mentioned, I wanted to do something that was not black and orange since I realized most of my looks were gearing that way. So I wanted to break that up. I had Ghost still sitting on my desk and I felt like that would be a different take for a night sky! I just love this purple and it has some spookiness to it for sure. This was 2 coats.
I used a ton of colors to create this art. So I listed them all!
- Base: Stella Chroma Ghost
- Orange: Jessica Cosmetics Sahara Sun
- Green: Jessica Cosmetics BoHo Chic
- Purple: Jessica Cosmetics Purple
- Yellow: Jessica Cosmetics Yellow
- Grey: Jessica Cosmetics Falcon
- Soft white: Stella Chroma High Noon
- Harsh white: KBShimmer White Here Right Now
- Black: Stella Chroma New Moon
- Gold metallic: Morgan Taylor Gilded in Gold
- Holo gold glitter: Stella Chroma Long-Term Parking
Phew, that was a lot of colors.
Here are closer looks. I have a ghost with a flower crown, a witch ghost, a fancy tuxedo ghost, and a cat ghost. They are all dressed up and ready for Halloween! My thumb was a vampire ghost? Which one is your favorite?
I hope you’re loving the 13 Days of Halloween as much as I am!
Stella Chroma: Shop, Facebook, Instagram
Products in the post were provided for honest review.
Ehmkay Nails on Facebook.
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram.
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.